We want you to love your jewellery, however if it does not inspire you to Explore Endlessly your pieces can be returned or exchanged within 7 days of delivery date. Sale items are non exchangeable and non refundable.
Important information on returns:
- Please inform us about your decision to return your purchase by first emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure all products are exactly as you received them, unworn and in the original packaging before you post them back.
- Tracked postage is required on all returns or exchanges.
- Unless the goods are damaged or defective you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
- If any items were faulty the postage fee will be refunded.
- Figursky reserves the right to reject any returned items that do not meet the above requirements. If your return is rejected, you will be notified via email.
Product warranty and repairs
We will repair any manufacturing fault at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. Proof of purchase is required.
Manufacturing faults do not include:
- Broken chains
- Plating that has worn off
- Items bent out of shape or oxidised
- Chipped, cracked or broken gemstones
All designs created by Figursky are exclusively owned by Figursky. We reserve the right to modify, quote, create derivatives of, produce, and reproduce any designs.
Shipping costs are separate and borne by the customer, which includes parcel tracking. Upon shipping, customers will receive notifications from New Zealand Post or FedEx, providing the tracking number and ongoing progress of the parcel. Please double-check that all provided information is accurate, as Figursky cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries resulting from address or input errors. Figursky does not offer replacements or refunds for parcels that have been scanned as delivered and signed for.
Figursky will verify the eligibility for an exchange after inspecting the received item. In the event that any of the aforementioned criteria are not met, we reserve the right to decline the exchange and arrange for the item to be returned at the customer’s expense.
For bespoke Figursky pieces, a 50% deposit is necessary to initiate production, with the remaining 50% required within seven days of order completion. Deposits are non-refundable, and if the item remains unpaid or uncollected after eight months, it becomes the sole property of Figursky.
We do not provide refunds for shipping costs, card fees, or items damaged during shipping. If your jewellery sustains damage during delivery, we require appropriate documentation to determine whether a replacement or repair is needed. Please capture detailed photographs of the external packaging, packaging materials, and the damaged item(s). Then, within seven days of delivery, please send an email to email@example.com with the aforementioned images attached.